Friday, December 4, 2009

Repost... #7- VA - Lost & Found Vol.2




Genre: R&B
Release: 2007
Buy


1. High & Dry [Pete Kuzma & Bilal]
2. Simply So (Sa-Ra Remix) [GB feat. Steve Spacek]
3. Flowers [Dudley Perkins]
4. Lullaby [Exile]
5. Hold Us Down [Rae & Christian]
6. Mr. Johnny Walker (Original Version) [Tiombe Lockhart]
7. Me & Those Dreamin’ Eyes Of Mine (Remix) [D'angelo]
8. E.V.E. (I Need You) [Dwele]
9. Blah [Bilal Salaam]
10. You're So Beautiful (90’s mix) [Bottom Fly]
11. Open Your Eyes [Platinum Pied Pipers]
12. I'm Beautiful [Aloe Blacc]
13. I Love You [As One]
14. I Try [Mahya]
15. Keep It Right There (Salaam Remi Inst) [Changing Faces]

Download

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you :D

Anonymous said...

thanks

Anonymous said...

Hey Thank you for the good musik
but i mixed up because your files are a little bit wrong. maybe track 12&13 were changed. i dont know exactly. please confirm! thanks