Monday, August 24, 2009

The Find Magazine: Happy Birthday!

So I just realized I missed the first year anniversary of The Find Magazine, haha. Anyway, happy birthday to us!


Twitter // Myspace // Issues

After our latest (and in my opinion best) issue, we're not dead. Right now we're really busy with an official daily updated website and trust me, gonna be great! We're heading the right direction and I'm sure all readers will like the brand new website as well. Release coming soon...

It's been a great year and it's been beyond my expectations where The Find Magazine is now. 56.574 online readers, around 10.000 downloads, 800 fans on Myspace, 220 on our new Twitter, positive feedback and interviews with some of my favourite artists.
I'm really satisfied, but with the upcoming website we'll lift this project to another level, no doubt. Follow us at Twitter (@thefindmag) to stay in touch, stay updated and to be the first who'll get to hear about the website!

Thanks to everyone who participat(ed) on this project, I'm very grateful for all the support, love and effort! Wanna participate on the website? Let us know: thefindmagazine@gmail.com

Stay Thirsty!

2 comments:

Steven Matthew Logas said...

Dope! I'm so proud to be a part of The Find staff. Thanks for taking the time to create and run the magazine, Heaps.

P.S. I'm not on the list of writers on the Myspace, add me when you get a moment?

Anonymous said...

Congrats guys!