
Genre: Hip Hop / Jazz
Release: 2009
Preview
01. Kyteman - Sorry (Live @ Tivoli)
02. Kyteman - Freestyle Jam (Live @ North Sea Jazz)
03. Kyteman - Sorry (Live @ Lowlands)
04. Kyteman - Pitchblack Darkness (Live @ North Sea Jazz)
05. Kyteman - Live @ Lowlands (Full set, 08/22/2009)
Download
After the Pete Philly EP I made a loooong while ago, I figured out to do another one with some 'exclusive' stuff. This time of Kyteman, the genuis producer/trumpetist from Holland.
He released The Hermit Sessions earlier this year, which is definitely a top 5 release of this year, no doubt! I really insist to support him and check out his music (Live DVD coming later this month), but here's a bootleg made by yours truly with some live tracks.
They're all 128kbps or better, but they sound really good. So no crappy recordings! The first track appeared on his official album, Freestyle Jam and Pitchblack Darkness appeared on his Sorry EP and Live @ Lowlands is an exclusive recording, almost an hour long (in good quality). Enjoy!



No comments:
Post a Comment