Thursday, January 21, 2010

Kenichiro Nishihara - Life (2010)



Genre: Hip Hop / Jazz / Soul
Release: 2010
Preview

01. Prelude
02. Power Of Self (feat. Substantial)
03. Livin’ The Life (feat. Steph Pokets) (Remix)
04. Weather Overtone
05. Beautiful Things (feat. Amanda Diva)
06. Now I Know (feat. Pismo)
07. Mind Tourism
08. Brazilian Daydream
09. Waltz For Jazz Things (feat. Gregg Green)
10. Moon Child (feat. Nina Vidal)
11. Dawn
12. Life (feat. Kissey Asplund)

Download

Thanks to IndAvidual and Smirn for this one!
And thanks bob42jh for the Sharebee link!

7 comments:

Joaquino said...

Thank you so much for this album! I thought he fell of the face of the planet but now I know that isn't true thanks to you!

Stupifier said...

Anyone got a non-RS link? Servers are freakin loaded and I really want this

Benny said...

Wonderful album! Many thanks Heaps!
PeaceFrank

Anonymous said...

BOB42JH - SHAREEBEE LINK

SUPIFIER:

http://sharebee.com/a1034d42

Stupifier said...

Thanks a bunch Anonymous!

BenEvolent said...

Cheers! First album was great, can't wait to listen to this one :D

BJzy Belafonte said...

Musical Schizophrenia is truly awesome