Monday, March 1, 2010

Pismo - Within Transition (2006)



Genre: Hip Hop
Release: 2006
Preview / 2

1.Within Transition(intro)
2.Hip Hop Life
3.Analyze or Sync
4.Takin It Back feat.DJ Quest of Live Human
5.Velodrome ft. SHING02
6.Hello
7.Just One Night ft. Sadat X & Casual
8.Napa Valley
9.Me vs. The City
10.Beautiful Out Here ft. LEON (skit)
11..Herbor No Fear
12.After Words
13.Lucid ft. Tekitha of Wu-Tang
14.Speak Rome (prelude)
15.Within Transition

Download
BUY

Pismo appeared on releases by Crown City Rockers, DJ Tonk, Shing02, Nomak and on several compilations/mixes, so you might recognize him. Thanks to kay for this album by Pismo!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

classic

Kay said...

No Problem dude, thank YOU guys for all those great albums!

Kay said...

No problem dude, thank YOU guys for all those great albums!

Unknown said...

Thanks so much I had been looking for this, don't forget Pismo in Burnt Batch, dope stuff.

Vickta said...

GREAT ALBUM MAN! One question: the first preview song is not in the album (Chasin' the Sun). Any idea where I can find it?

Heaps said...

@Vickta: Hmm, I can't find it.. I searched Pismo's discography, but no luck:

http://www.discogs.com/artist/Pismo

Maybe you can find it somewhere in there, all I know is that it's released 2002-ish!

BenEvolent said...

The rapper from Nomak's Geishas In The Days? I'm all up on this, cheers! :)

Anonymous said...

featuring Tekitha of wu-tang (clan)? lol