Do you want to share your music with like-minded people? Always wanted to write for a blog? Then this is you chance, because we're looking for people who wanna be part of the MS team!
Let's put it out here in the open: after the summer holidays I'll stop writing for MS. It's the last year of my study, so that means I don't have enough spare time. Besides that I want to focus on a lot of other things, so after three years of sharing good music with you I decided to call it a wrap.
Because it'd be a shame to shut down MS forever (right?), I hope we can welcome a few new writers (3-5) who continue with this blog. I think it's also a plus to have new people on board who can be a breath of fresh air to MS. The contributions throughout the years were/are amazing, so I'm sure there are a lot of people reading this who would be a great addition to the blog.
Interested?
Just hit us up with an e-mail (musicalschizophrenia[@]live.nl) if you're interested or if you want more info. Hopefully some people step up, because if not I'm afraid that'd mean the end of MS.
Don't worry, this is no goodbye, but after September 1st you won't find me posting here anymore.
Monday, June 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
Thanks so much for setting up and maintaining this wonderful blog for so long Heaps, we're all going to miss your presence here :-(
Good luck with your studies and I hope they lead you to a great career!
thats a shame to hear my man...much appreciated for eveything youve done and the music youve opened my ears to...does the focusing on other things include the find and pursuing that lane...for musics sake i hope so, but if its unrelated, best of luck.
Good luck with your studies Heaps!
I hope some people take over this blog and keep all your hard work alive!
That sucks to hear, or read, I suppose.
It was always your posts that fit my style the best, even some stuff I had never even heard of!
Good luck to you, hope you'll still drop by with some goodies when you've got a sec.
Writing for MS sounds enticing, I just don't know if I'd have enough music to supply with on a regular basis.
Most of the stuff I come across I submit to MS or DitB anyway.
Thanks so much for all you've done! I have thoroughly enjoyed everything I've looked into on your blog. I hope it stays alive after you call it quits - I've had many a wonderful blog die on me, and to add MS to the graveyard would be sad.
fuck you man, you got to stay. tha internets say that;-D
Post a Comment