Tuesday, December 21, 2010

James Blake - James Blake LP (2010)



Genre: Electronic / Soul
Release: 2010
Preview

1. Unluck
2. The Wilhelm Scream
3. I Never Learnt To Share
4. Lindesfarne I
5. Lindesfarne II
6. Limit To Your Love
7. Give Me My Month
8. To Care (Like You)
9. Why Don’t You Call Me
10. I Mind
11. Measurements

Pre-order

I'm not gonna describe this with words, just check this (must hear!!) and the preview above, gotta love it..

9 comments:

whitney said...

OMG...AMAAAAZING....this dude's work is mindblowing time after time

WeXoO said...

Limit to your love is just fabulous, such great contrasts! Gotta see that dude live :)

Nana003 said...

This is truly amazing!

Anonymous said...

Link is down :(

Heaps said...

Re-upped!

Voditelj K said...

This is so boring stuff that I can't beleve that you people are amazed. There are much more interested stuff out there... I downloaded just because webmaster left a comment and this is yet biggest dissapointment from MS review so I had to put a comment!

Anonymous said...

both links are down

Endo said...

Limit To your love<33

Endo said...

Limit to your Love<33