Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Various Artists - Heaps Of Old School (2011)



Genre: Hip Hop / Old School / Compilation
Release: 2011
Preview

01. Snoop Dogg - Crippin' 2 Tuff
02. Boss - Deeper (ft. Papa Juggy)
03. Shyheim - Here Comes The hits)
04. Boogie Down Productions - My Philosophy
05. Mikey D & The L.A. Posse - Taking No Shorts
06. KMD - What A N*gga Now?
07. Fort Minor - Introduction (ehh..?)
08. Boogie Down Productions - Duck Down
09. Ultramagnetic MCs - Ease Back
10. Lord Finesse - Funky Technician
11. Aloe Blacc - Long Time Coming (ehh..?)
12. Eric B & Rakim - Microphone Fiend
13. Shyheim - On and On (ft. Kia Jefferies)
14. MC Lyte - Ruffneck
15. Diamond D - Sally Got A One Track Mind
16. Nas - American Way (ft. Kelis) (ehh..?)
17. Oh No - Black (ft. Wise Intelligent) (ehh..?)
18. Poor Righteous Teachers - Butt Naked (Remix)
19. Kay-LC - Coz I'm Dealin' It
20. Big Shug - Do What Pays Ya
21. Jem - Finally Woken (ehh..?)
22. Artifacts - Heavy Ammunition
23. Big Daddy Kane - Set It off
24. Mikey D & The L.A. Posse - The Executioner
25. Arrested Development - United Front
26. Ganksta N-I-P - Black Godfather
27. Chino XL - It's All Bad
28. Shyheim - One's 4 Da Money
29. Jem - Save ME (ehh...?)
30. Genius - The Genius Is Slammin'
31. Nneka - Africans (ehh..?)
32. Big Shug - Bang 'em Down
33. 24K - I Plead The 5th
34. Nas - Take It In Blood
35. O.C. - Time's Up
36. Genius - Words From The Genius

Free Download

I was checking some old back ups and stumbled upon a folder called 'Old School'. Not gonna lie, I'm not some 40 year old boom bap head, so this folder is like a random collection of my introduction to old school hip hop 'back then'.
Some great tracks, some crap, some that shouldn't belong in the folder due to my unorganized messy character (Fort Minor? Aloe Blacc? Jem? Ehh..?) and some I don't even remember now.

So this is just a very random collection of tracks coming from my pre-blogosphere 'i only download seperate tracks' era. Those good ol' days of this sound, playing floppy disk games, waiting for ages on Bearshare and end up downloading shady .exe files instead of the music you meant to download.

Please let me know if you like it because the folder with only seperate tracks is four times as big and this is the least good selection (01-05)!

5 comments:

ASTRO [ Jazziel ] said...

blast from the past, dope!! some unsung classics and in your face classic joints, gimme more please.
btw i went thru the singles phase myself haha

ASTRO [ Jazziel ] said...

these are all wma files =( do you have mp3 formats for mac users??

Kamir said...

lol Bearshare

J. Rizzle said...

I'm an oldhead and can appreciate this post, lol

Ryan said...

I'm open to listen to all the songs I can get lol...you keep postin and I'll keep DL'in.