Sunday, March 20, 2011

Don't Sleep On... #52: Emay



I haven't done one of these. I am going to do this now because a new Emay EP drops tomorrow!!!! Stoooked.

I must admit I was sleeping, I saw the Karen O album going around the blogs and I didn't listen to it... shame. Now I can't stop listening to his releases. 3 albums on bandcamp for free.

My favorite is the latest, Mind Altering Dynamics Preview/Download

Also there is Seeing Suge, which is Emay, Star Slinger and Blackbird Blackbird...
Preview/Download (theres a mediafire link on the bandcamp)

Honestly that makes me freak out, I like Star Slinger and Blackbird Blackbird ALOT.
So good.

There are 2 more albums available for free download, I'm sure you can find them. I can't wait for more of Emay.

Check out his official website to stay up to date.
Emayzin

1 comment:

UndiscoveredTalent said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.