Tuesday, July 26, 2011
DJ Okawari - Kaleidoscope (2011)
Genre: Jazz / Hip Hop / Instrumental
Release: 2011
Preview
Tracklist:
01. Encounter
02. Brown Eyes (feat. Brittany Campbell)
03. Represent (feat. Chieko Kinbara)
04. Kaleidoscope (feat. Tekitha of Wu-Tan)
05. Flower Dance (feat. Tabeyellow)
06. U (feat. Stacy Epps)
07. Another Sky
08. A Cup Of Coffee
09. Brighter Side (feat. Amanda Diva)
10. Temperature Of Tears
11. The Bonds (feat. Nanase)
12. Change The World (feat. Woong San)
13. Peacock
Download
Buy
Hello fellow Musical Schizophrenics, I'm Björn and I'm new to the MS Crew. I've been a follower of this blog from almost the very beginning and have been visiting it regularly ever since. I'm happy to be a part of the team now to keep this blog the best blog around. My taste is mostly Hip-Hop and Soul so you can expect mostly that from my posts.
I don't think DJ Okawari requires an introduction around here, I'm sure everybody knows him already, so enjoy!
Tags
DJ Okawari
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Welcome to the crew, Bjorn!!
Post a Comment