Friday, September 2, 2011

Some Wicked - C'mon Feet Do Your Thing



Genre: Soul / Funk / MAKE FEET MOVE B!TCHES
Release: I wish I was alive in the 60's and 70's
STREAM

Tracklist:
1. Amnesty - Trouble Will Remain
2. Eddie Holman - I Need Somebody
3. The Friends of Distinction - A Sweet Young Thing Like You
4. Albert Ayler - Free At Last
5. Eddie Kendricks - If You Let Me (Rearranged)
6. The Dramatics - Get Up And Get Down
7. Lee Fields - Problems
8. Baby Huey - Mighty Mighty Children Pt. 1
9. Black Sugar - Walkin'
10. Charles Wright - You Gotta Know Watcha Doin'
11. Funk Inc - Goodbye So Long

Downloaaaad

Whattup Phriends. I really like funk and soul... SOOO CHECK THIS OUT NUH.

<3 :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"I wish I was alive in the 60's and 70's "

Golden age of music... They even had 3D movies back then.