Thursday, October 13, 2011

The Find Magazine Presents: Stay Thirsty Episode 6



Genre: Hip Hop / Dope
Release: 2011
STREAM

Tracklist:
1. Take - Fall In Love Again
2. AZ - Gimme Yours
3. @Peace - My World
4. Ackryte - NotQuite
5. A Tribe Called Quest - Oh My God
6. Madlib - Another Bag of Bomb (No Seeds)
7. Grap Luva - Revenge (Elaquent Remix)
8. 9th Wonder - Beat 2
9. Dibia$e - Cosignin
10. Elzhi - Transitional Joint
11. Slum Village - I Don't Know
12. Damu The Fudgemunk - Killin' Time Rhyme
13. MF DOOM - Vomitspit
14. Gang Starr - Robin Hood Theory
15. APollo Brown - Black Pearls
16. De La Soul - Pass the Plugs
17. Digable Planets - Where I'm From
18. Mr. Lif - Because They Made It That Way
19. Nujabes - Don't Even Try It (feat. Funky DL)
20. TiredEyes - Noodles
21. Pete Rock & CL Smooth - They Reminisce Over You (T.R.O.Y.)

Download

So usually I put mostly more 'indie' stuff in these shows... this one just straight full of classic ish. I really dig this one. Hope you do to. Tomorrow got an exclusive guest mix from Trebles & Blues along with Hazy Dreams VII.
Selassie I Jah!! Raaas Tafari.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The fact you put nujabes in your mixtapes makes it worth the download alone.