Genre: Dubstep (the good kind) / Downtempo / Electronic
Release: 2011
Preview / Remix
1. Welcome
2. Apart
3. Motion
4. Expect
5. Now Time
6. Oh, Why
7. Await
8. Fragile Hope
Download (Re-Up)
Some of you asked for more non-hip hop posts to keep the musical schizophrenic nature of this blog alive, so here you go! A truly incredible release by producer Balam Acab. One of my personal favourite instrumental releases of last year. Very atmospheric, deep, 'emotional' kind of (dubstep) instrumental tracks.
Thursday, January 26, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
I say YES.
Give us more non-hip-hop posts
Links are dead.
This is absolutely great. Thank you !! And I say YES too :)
I say YES.
Give us more non-hip-hop posts[2]
To be honest, I haven't downloaded squat (except Nujabes) fromt this bog for ages so yes please bring that other side of ms! ;-)
Post a Comment