Monday, March 19, 2012

Yasiin Bey - Live In Paris (2012)



Genre: Hip Hop
Release:2012

Tracklist:
1. Forever Alive (Prod. by Oh No)
2. Quiet Dog Freestyle
3. Sunshine Screwface (Prod. by J Dilla)

Download

Yasiin Bey (formerly Mos Def) recently travelled to Paris along with Talib Kweli for some Black Star shows, while there he stopped by a Parisian radio station and performed some new tracks (including Niggas In Poorest, which I did not bother to include). I looked around the net and could not find official versions of these tracks or even any mp3 versions so I copped the videos and pulled the audio, made a cover and packaged it up for the listening pleasure of all you MS readers! Enjoy !!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for this, soulbruv1!

Anonymous said...

Where is the new song "Sexy Sax Man" though?

Anonymous said...

Thanks!

Anonymous said...

http://www.novaplanet.com/novaactu/articles/mos-def-le-live-nova-video

Kip said...

http://www.novaplanet.com/novaactu/articles/mos-def-le-live-nova-video

soulbruv1 said...

Sexy Sax Man is only that interlude where he is in the club, he never actually performed the song.