Because I am working and studying, I'm not able to upload the blog several times a day.
But now I'm free for three days; weekend, yes yes!
So, enough time for music & enough time for the blog!! Check Musical Schizophrenia every day for:
Ohmega Watts - Watts Happening
Common Market - Common Market
Speech Defect - Discography (200 MB)
Surreal & DJ Balance - Future Classic
Surreal & The Sound Providers - True Indeed
Musical Schizophrenia - The Best So Far... Volume 1
Wax Tailor - Tales Of The Forgotten Memories
And More...
I promise, I will upload these albums and if I have time, I will upload more! Requests? Let me know in the comment box!
Have fun and stay tuned,
Heaps
- Oh, and thanks for the support, comments and visits, I really appreciate it!:) And so does Lola, but she's kinda dead for the last few days...
Saturday, May 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment