Saturday, May 31, 2008

Musical Schizophrenia - The Best So Far... (2008)


Genre: Hip Hop / Funk / Jazz
Release: 2008
Preview (this is one big preview)

01. Blue Scholars - Opening Salvo
02. Y Society - This Is An Introduction
03. Ohmega Watts - That Sound (ft. Noelle)
04. Longevity Crew - Walk With Us
05. Othello & The Hipknotics - Right Now
06. The Bamboos - Rockin' It
07. Shad - I Get Down
08. Braille, Surreal, Ohmega Watts - Remember That Rhyme
09. Giant Panda - Speakers Pop
10. Move.Meant - Say When
11. Wax Tailor - Positively Inclined (ft. ASM)
12. Drum Brothers - New York State Of Mind
13. J-Live & Oddisee - Quest To Find
14. Pete Philly & Perquisite - Grateful
15. Sage Francis - Crack Pipes
16. Flobots - Handlebars
17. Panacea - The Scenic Route
18. Outro

Download

This is a compilation of the best downloads on this blog so far. You can find downloads here for every artist on this album, just search 'Archive' for your favourite artist or press Ctrl+F to search for some music! If you still can't find it, leave a comment and I will dig up the music!

Stay Thirsty,
Heaps

Oh, my digital artistic skills suck, so I just ripped a Galactic-cover and I put on some text :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow...man...A taste of greta music at its fullest. Love the blog idea