This time it's from Blahzay Blahzay, old school album from ' 96. Think that explains enough!

Genre: Hip Hop
Release: 1996
Preview
1. Intro
2. Blah, Blah, Blah
3. Medina's In Da House
4. Danger-Part 2
5. Don't Let This Rap Shit Fool You
6. Pain I Feel
7. Posse Jumpa
8. Maniac Cop
9. Good Cop/Bad Cop
10. Sendin' Dem Back
11. Long Winded
12. Jackpot
13. Danger
Download (Incl. two exclusive singles)
Download (Megaupload)
Buy
Thanks to neoinc for this one
1. Intro
2. Blah, Blah, Blah
3. Medina's In Da House
4. Danger-Part 2
5. Don't Let This Rap Shit Fool You
6. Pain I Feel
7. Posse Jumpa
8. Maniac Cop
9. Good Cop/Bad Cop
10. Sendin' Dem Back
11. Long Winded
12. Jackpot
13. Danger
Download (Incl. two exclusive singles)
Download (Megaupload)
Buy
Thanks to neoinc for this one



1 comment:
I haven't listened to the whole album just the first 6 tracks and I must say from my 'limited exposure' it's a dope album. 'Danger', 'Good Cop/Bad Cop' and 'Pain I Feel' set the tone for the album! SICK SICK tracks. Sadly Blahzay Blahzay has yet to make another album. what ever happened to this dude?
Post a Comment