Sunday, January 25, 2009

Kyteman Is The Truth!



Mark my words: KYTEMAN!

He's a new promise if it comes to Jazzy Hip Hop. His debut will drop on february 20th but he's rising up big time! He just started his tour together with a full Hip Hop-orchestra (22 persons!). He's the 'mastermind' behind the music and plays trumpet. Next to that he's a producer.

Just wanted to give you a heads up about his genius music, because I feel that he'll get on the same level as Pete Philly & Perquisite are right now. At least, if he stays on the same route as he is now!

Wanna get familiar?

Interview I had with Kyteman (Dutch)

Audio of the latest live-show

Myspace

Free Single download (2 days to go)
Remember the name.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kyteman seems to be very interesting. Unfortunately free single only available on Deutch itunes store. Nevermind i will spend 3€ for the EP (itunes). I read the interview of Heaps, this guy is a genius, only 22 ! I'm in a hurry for his album and i hope i could see his Hip-hop orchestra (in France) soon...

Anonymous said...

sounds great!