After four days of instant partying I am back again, so I can spend some more time on MS!
I want to apologize that there's a lack of updates some days, but hopefully you understand that we're no robots and that we also have a social life; so sometimes we can't update the blog every day.
But Musical Schizophrenia won't stop with providing you the best music! :)
And that's what I'm about to do; a few new singles and exclusive tracks!
---
New Noah ft. Blu (+ a jazzy remix):
Thanks to HHB
Noah - Just Relax (ft. Blu)
Noah - Just Relax (Dan Aikido Jazzy Remix)
Two PP&P-tracks that aren't on their albums:
Thanks to MicDem
Pete Philly & Perquisite - Rockin' It Like
Pete Philly & Perquisite - Dazzlin' Kids
2 new Kero One singles:
Thanks to HHB
Kero One - Welcome To The Bay (Promo)
Kero One - When The Sun Comes (ft. Ben Westbeech)
Remix from an Ohmega Watts 12":
Thanks to ???, you know who you are.
Ohmega Watts ft. Lightheaded - That Sound (Quantic Soul Orchestra Remix)
---
And some updates:
- We reached the number of 900.000 visits! And that's within one year excluding the visits of me/other writers. Won't take long before we reach A Millie!
- The new issue of The Find: April 1st (no joke)!
- Some Demonoid-invites, for the hell of it (better be quick):
Link
Invite-codes:
04zrr9uh64sk1yrobnjg6wz3dwdq5zqrlw2ja7
5moibj2rnknyuv6ndhb6z7hi7baleypreuio886anw
kknly676fuxv87bz8l2afs8c32b58h19up6mpqo5omnw
9k8cyqwgul1e2goldo3bsybj89yg4hvyp6ijp4xywti
az3odhsv77mf08ay57t8mpasu15foywgudeo5v3dkw



2 comments:
I'm feeling mp3's and singles. Not feelin' the Kero joint though. It's aight. But it kinda seems to me like he's trying to get played on the radio with that sample.
your work is fucking incredible, man. i almost love you!
Post a Comment