Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Superstar Quamallah & Taj the Infinite - All Souled Out (2005)



Genre: Hip Hop
Release: 2005
Preview

01. : Intro : 01:57
02. : Midnite (Over You) : 03:04
03. : Niggah Song : 03:51
04. : Watch Out (Interlude) : 00:40
05. : All Souled Out : 02:34
06. : Love Never Knew : 02:29
07. : Clowns : 01:53
08. : Favorite Things : 03:18
09. : Nuthin : 02:45
10. : Doc’s Freestyle : 01:32
11. : Rocks with Me Ft. Lloyd Jones : 03:38
12. : I Want More Ft. DJ Superstar Quamallah : 03:54
13. : Reflection : 01:02
14. : Ride (Cry) : 02:55
15. : Get Home : 04:27

Download
Buy

Andrew requested more music by Superstar Quamallah (see preview), and I found this on HHB. Album together with Taj the Infinite.

Took a quick listen and it's pretty nice.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMFFFFG I've been looking for this E V E R Y W H E R E.


Thankyoooou.