Saturday, August 1, 2009

Slum Village - Fantastic Vol 1





















Genre: Hip-Hop
Release: 1995-96

1. Fantastic
2. Keep It On (This Beat)
3. I Don't Know
4. How We Bullshit
5. Fat Cat Song feat. Phat Kat
6. The Look Of Love
7. Estimate
8. Hoc N Pucky
9. Beej N Dem
10. Pregnant (T3)
11. Forth & Back (Rock Music)
12. Fantastic 2
13. Fantastic 3
14. This Beat (Keep It On) (Remix)
15. 5 Ela (Remix) feat. 5 Elementz
16. Give This Nigga
17. Players
18. Look Of Love (Remix)
19. Pregnant (Baatin)
20. Things U Do (Remix) / Uh-Ah-Wu-Ah
21. Fat Cat (Remix)
22. Fantastic 4

Download

R.I.P. Baatin - one of the first/finest underground albums i purchased. This album has a few different releases, this is the first bootleg version, not the retail, so i not sure about the difference in tracklist. SV is Jay Dee, T3, and Baatin. Though i dont like all the rhymes, this was a pivotal release in hip-hop, change its path, and also created that new SV sound and putting Detroit on the undergroud map...
*note SV has survived as Elzhi & T3....

3 comments:

Mec said...

yo Halftime, '96 retail version has the exact same tracklist but the '06 reissue has two extra tracks. great post, R.I.P. Baatin.

Unknown said...

Great album and upload, very sad news about Baatin (R.I.P.)

Peace

Unknown said...

Great album and upload, very sad news about Baatin (R.I.P.)

Peace