Tuesday, October 27, 2009

VA- Dexter's Laboratory The Hip-Hop Experiment





















Genre: Hip-Hop
Release: 2002
Preview


1. Dexter's Laboratory Opening Theme
2. Secrets - will.i.am
3. Dexter (What's His Name?) - Coolio
4. Love According To Dexter - Phife Dawg & Slick E Rose
5. Sibling Rivalries - De La Soul
6. Mandark's Plan - YZ
7. Back To The Lab - Prince Paul ft Wordsworth


Download

Released on Rhino Records, Soundtrack to the Cartoon Network series Dexter's Lab. Sorry about the quality its all i could find, I have the limited 7" took a listen to it today, and read the fine print, which informed me of a cd/ep version. Come on, De la Soul, Phife of ATCQ, Wordsworth and Will I Am (before selling out and turing b.e.p. to poop)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

sick ass upload man. I agree about the will.i.am comment.

-naokai

BenEvolent said...

Too interesting/funny to pass up. Cheers :)

Anonymous said...

god.. dexters laboratory was such a kick ass show.

Hanna-Barbera had some of the best shows on cartoon network, fuck i miss the 90's.