Monday, March 15, 2010

Musical Schizophrenia Presents... - Brain Scratch (2010)



Genre: Hip Hop / Instrumental / Remix
Release: 2010
No Preview

01. ICBM - The Real Folk Blues (Remix)
02. Mil - Be the Bop
03. DJ Doctor Who - Half-Way Love Song
04. Steroid - Car 25
05. Daikatamy - Ganymede Memoir
06. GMJ - Please Say
07. Superscomo - Life Is Strange
08. Purge+audit - Forever Blues

Free Download

After the Around The World beattape project presented by MS, here's a new instrumental download! Several MS-related producers sampled, flipped and remixed the music of Cowboy Bebop, with 'Brain Scratch' as result. Even if you aren't into Cowboy Bebop/Anime, this is great music you should hear anyway!!

Special thanks to Mladen for this project, Everandever for the artwork and all participating producers for the music!! And in case you are wondering: the MS forum died (due to violation of the TOA), but hopefully one day we'll be able to create a new one...

15 comments:

Illoquence said...

DUDE. WTH! I finished my track! Where i supposed to upload it?! AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW =/

GMJ said...

Sick! Thanks Mladen

Anonymous said...

Thanks to Mladen,Everandever, Heaps & the other producers and the future listeners.

Superscomo.

BenEvolent said...

Awesome, I thought this was dead! @Illoquence: if you add your track to the file and upload a link for it I'm sure Heaps wouldn't mind editing the post? :)

milmusik said...

Yeah!

Heaps said...

@ILLOQUENCE: Please e-mail your track to mladen_band [@] hotmail.com and we'll re-upload the file with your submission in it!!

Thanks,

Heaps.

Bob42jh said...

Glad everyone was able to get this done - thats some determination right there!

Raynord said...

So good. We need more!

Mladen said...

Hey Illo; I tried emailing you last week but it must have not worked.
But yeah, email us your track to mladen_band [@] hotmail.com and I'll add it... we'll also add a direct link just to your track so people who downloaded version1 don't have to download the entire version2

stereoid said...

here's a better version of Car 25, if anybody is interested... i didn't know the project is still on :P
http://www.speedyshare.com/files/21490602/car_25.mp3

Everandever said...

Oh wow this is so awesome.
The opener is killer, from there on it just gets better and better, just wow. I'm actually honored for being ask to make the cover for such an incredible compilation.
Looking forward on working together again!

Also I'm waiting for the track of Illoquence now before I start shouting at my friends to go f***ing download and listen to this ;)

Mladen said...

Thanks Steroid, yours was one of the emails I just couldn't find anywhere. You'll notice a lot of shout outs to you from me in the chatbox :D
Anyway, we'll def release a version 2 once Illoquence sends me his track...
If anybody knows him, could you nudge him please?
Cheers,
Mladen

FSP said...

Really happy we did it!
If u want to do some other project...contact me!!!
Real pleasure to work with u!

Icbm

DaiKatamy said...

glad we(me and dj doctor who) were able to contribute to this!

Kaya King said...

Nice stuff guys !!!!