
Genre: Hip Hop / Ambient / Experimental
Release: 2009
Release: 2009
Preview
01. Intro
02. Mind converter
03. Cubo
04. Cowper field
05. Heart beat motor
06. Hard rain
07. Metroog
08. The third kind of approach
09. Winker story
10. Abnormal anion
Download
01. Intro
02. Mind converter
03. Cubo
04. Cowper field
05. Heart beat motor
06. Hard rain
07. Metroog
08. The third kind of approach
09. Winker story
10. Abnormal anion
Download
Don't know why this isn't on the blog yet, it's too good! Listened to it again today (been a while) on my bike and when I got home, I kept listening till the end.
Not your average instrumental album, but definitely recommended! It has got some ambient/experimental/techno/minimal kind of vibe to it, hard to describe. Click the 'DJ Igacorosas' tag below for more hip hop/jazz related mixes and releases by him.



3 comments:
thank you so much for this
This looks neat, cheers :)
After giving this a rotation I'm really loving the ethereal vibe. God bless you Heaps :D
Post a Comment