Tuesday, June 15, 2010

The Flashbulb - Reunion (2005)



Genre: Free Jazz / Ambient/ IDM / Experimental
Release: 2005
Preview / 2

01 My Summer Fan
02 French Pissing
03 Little Tuesday
04 Oaklawn UFO
05 Friends Under Coils
06 Sangari 7
07 Wish
08 Walking Irrevocable
09 Addict Swelling
10 God Is Speaking
11 Interior, SD
12 Summertime (Dark)
13 Alice's Garden
14 Going Brown Again
15 Follow My Tracks
16 Untitled Tapes
17 Merrit Renewing


Very eclectic album by Benn Jordan (aka The Flashbulb). He also has some Drum N Bass kind of tracks, but this album leans more towards free jazz/fusion/ambient/IDM kind of music. Like I said, very eclectic, so it's hard to define a specific genre.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm only halfway through this album, but am very, very impressed. Pulled up his discography and will be on the lookout for the rest of his catalog.

Never would have heard of this guy, so thanks for posting!

http://www.discogs.com/artist/Flashbulb%2C+The

McJAC said...

Aaaah thank you so much for this album ... I heard Going Brown Again on youtube as a background song for channel iPower (related to athene the best paladin in the world :) ) and it was simply amazing, but I forgot to search for the whole album.