
Genre: Hip Hop / Jazz / Instrumental
Release: 2010
Preview
1. Back To Back 04:26
2. Bird Song 02:03
3. Reminiscing 01:26
4. Everything Is Gonna Be Alright Tomorrow 03:21
5. In The Mean Time 02:33
6. Can't Help This Feeling 04:30
7. Questioned Answers 04:13 info
8. Tree Song 03:11
9. I Didn't Know 01:38
10. That Lucky Old Sun 04:32
11. Breaking Rocks 01:48
12. Green Apples (Loving You) 03:57
13. After Sunrise 05:00
14. It's Finished 03:23
15. this 02:21
Jazzy hip hop instrumentals from Belgium, goodness!



2 comments:
@ Heaps: The Preview is great- Thanks for sharin...
And also thank you (and of course Kaya) very much for your effort on this blog, even when you will quit in a few weeks! I learned much about new artists during your taste, work and time (in the last weeks it was for example "The Compositive Two" who are absolutely awesome).
Thanks again man, and I wish you just the best for your future!
Greetings from Berlin,
J to the A
There is always a sentence in my
Great one, check his new album here: http://insidenetlabel.com/releases/insd-001/
Thanks
Post a Comment