Friday, July 9, 2010

Post #2.000 (Update)

Woop, I just noticed this is the 2.000th post on MS! That's pretty sick, because it's a miracle that we never got shut down - even after 2.000 posts!

2.000 posts, 2.6 million visits, three years up and running, lots of writers throughout the years, a side-blog, a magazine, a site, Twittah, Facebook... We're still trying to provide you with the best in music day by day!

As you know I'm gonna distance myself from MS after the holidays, but that doesn't mean the end. I received a lot of offers by people who wanna contribute posts to the blog (thanks everyone! Will reply to you later on), so let's hope in a few years you can read a similiar post as this, about the 4.000th album ;)

Just a quick update, thanks everyone!!

3 comments:

songs for grace! said...

congratz! one of the best places to find cool music on d net!

Anonymous said...

THX,man, I love ur albums ,especially that remix of cowboy bebop

Anonymous said...

Keep it up Heaps :)