
Genre: Hip Hop
Release: 2011
Preview / 2
01. My Key
02. The Last To Say
03. Became
04. Just For Show
05. She's Enough
06. Bad Bad Daddy
07. Millenium Dodo
08. Who I'll Never Be
09. I Don't Need Brighter Days
10. Ain't Nobody
11. Your Name Here
12. If You Can Save Me Now
13. Something So
14. My Notes
Download / BUY
New Atmosphere album! Thanks to Fats Eardrum. It's only 172kbps, so it might be better to wait for a better rip (or buy it), but decided to share it anyway. Let's hope it's as good as 'When Life Gives You Lemons...', I press play right now!



5 comments:
really disappointing is this
@ophqui: You think? I'm loving this!!
But yeah I can understand why you dislike it, because it's way different than older Atmosphere material. I hear a lot of negative thoughts actually, but I'm definitely digging this ""new"" sound.
@heaps
Yeah, to me it just seems like the same old stories from slug, except now their tired and if anything less interesting than they were before. And musically it just seems a bit flat compared to 'lemons' and no where near as engaging as overcast and the older stuff
Personally, I'm loving this. Smooth relaxed vibe to it.
Ant usually has some nice beats but I just can't relate to any of Slugs lyrics.
Post a Comment