Thursday, July 7, 2011

Bob42jh - Expression is Priceless (2011)



Genre: Hip Hop / Jazz / Soul / Instrumental
Release: 2011
Previews

01. When i die – Trog’low
02. Just like you – Tyler Durand
03. Mic Check – E. Reece & Core Elements
04. Count Your Blessings ft Shad – Relic
05. Memories – The Cancel
06. Flashback – Thing-one
07. I don’t know why – Kay the Aquanaut
08. No Chase No Follow – Rythmatical
09. Way Back of Sunset – Imanity
10. Can’t see the Forest – Sunzoo x Dom Mino (Evan Awake Remix)
11. Doctor Moreau – Tapwater
12. 90 East – Gavin Castleton
13. Differant Life – Danny Bow
14. Dreams of Life & Beth – The ILLZ
15. Nowhere – Intuition
16. Winter Coat – T11
17. Other Days – Black Chamber

Free Download

"I firstly wanna say a huge thank you to everyone who downloaded ‘Fallen Skies‘ and to everyone who commented, shared it and messaged me. Thanks to you guys ‘Fallen Skies’ has over 30,000 downloads since April the 30th! That’s a big sucess for all the artists featured.


This new compilation is slightly more random with a variety of songs that I hope will contain something for everyone. If you like it, please drop a comment, tweet or message and most importantly share it around." - Bob42jh

More info and alternative links can be found on The Find Mag.com, the place where this compilation is originally released. But all credits go to Bob42jh, great compilation once again!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

amaizng! Thank you for that !

Tommy "t-rex" Dinosaur said...

Since my ISP put bandwidth caps I don't download much anymore ...but I might make an exception.