Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Pacewon & Mr. Green - The Only Color That Matters Is Green (2008)



Genre: Hip Hop
Release: 2008
Preview

01 0:05:27 Four Quarters
02 0:05:06 Children Sing
03 0:03:58 The Eye of A Needle
04 0:04:34 I Need Money
05 0:04:24 Let A Shot Go
06 0:03:12 Who I Am
07 0:04:12 Hip Hop
08 0:03:29 Childhood (Ft. Cymarshall Law, Kosha Dillz, Marylou)
09 0:04:08 So Straight
10 0:04:04 Won on Won
11 0:03:40 She Be So Cold
12 0:03:57 The Joker

Download

Also make sure you check out the Pacewon & Mr. Green discography here

2 comments:

MR. GREEN said...

This is Mr. Green and I just
want to urge everyone to
support classic hip hop...

I live in the real world and understand how big digital downloading has gotten so I am
not mad. I would like to ask
that after you download the album, if you think it as dope as I do, you come through our myspace page and grab an official copy.

We do this for a living
and need your support
completely and totally.

-----------------

We also have limited edition organic "The Only Color that Matters is Green" t shirts that
are coming real soon.


Thank you for listening,
Support real hip hop,
-green

Anonymous said...

@_@ shit just got real


+will support!