Friday, July 25, 2008

Don't Sleep On... # 10: ShinSight Trip - Shallow Nights, Blurry Moon (2005)

Another GREAT album you should not miss! ShinSight Trio is a trio by amazing producer Shin-Ski, skilled lyricist Insight (Y Society) and DJ Ryow; Hip Hop like it should be!



Genre: Hip Hop
Release: 2005
Preview
1. Intro
2. Early Dayz Amazemen
3. Kick Snare Hi Hat
4. I Love Good Music
5. What's The Word
6. Passin By
7. No Clouds On A Sunny Day
8. Work With Options Around Me
9. Let's Do A Jam (ft. Dagha)
10. Interlude
11. Lucky Dayz
12. Everything Steady Goin Downhill
13. Heart (ft. Edo G)
14. Positive Energy
15. Freedom of Speech

Download (Rapidshare)
Download (Mediafire)

7 comments:

Beatwize said...

This is one of my favorite albums. Do NOT sleep on this guys. This is a must have for all true jazz-rap fans.

Anonymous said...

If amazon.com wasn't here, how can you do to act like you know all of these albums?.... Before internet came, there was not any fake hiphop listeners!

Anonymous said...

How can you do to act like you know all of these albums if amazon.com wasn't here?.... Before internet came there was no fake "hiphop listeners"... Buy your albums!

Anonymous said...

How can you do to act like you know it if amazon.com wasn't here??...
Before internet, there was less fake hip hop listeners...
Buy the albums!

TheEO said...

Hello, its me again.

I hate to do this because I know you mean well and you produce a good blog for those interested in the music.

I, along with many others, trawl the Internet and set alerts for any new information about schizophrenia. We are desperate for some good news because we have relatives whose lives are ruined by the illness.
Every day I get a list of references with your blog and a few others near the top. It would save us some inconvenience if, say, you could use a slightly different spelling to avoid these spurious hits.

Heaps said...

@ Castellici: I do not use Amazon at all... I actually know all these album, without using sources like Amazon.
Yes, I DO use Internet but I am sure Internet increased the knowledge of Hip Hop fans. And I would not say that Internet caused lots of "fake" listeners. IF you REALLY want to blame someone, blame TV and/or Radio.
But it was just a matter of time, no need to blame a medium for the fact that there are lots of 'fake' listeners out there nowadays.

@ The E O: Unfortunately, I can't change the name/link of my blog, because I registered this and I can't change it. I will post an explanation about the name, so people who have problems with the title, can read that.

Anonymous said...

I have a question for yall, what the fuck is a "fake listener"? and oh yeah the album is dope, get it, buy it, share to your family and friends.