Saturday, July 12, 2008

Sage Francis - Makeshift Patriot EP (2003)



Genre: Hip Hop
Release: 2003
Preview

A1 Narcissist (Prod. Joe Beats)
A2 Mourning Aftermath
A3 Makeshift Patriot (Prod. DJ Shalem)
B1 Hang Time (Prod. Meaty Ogre)
B2 Every Midnight
B3 Hey, Bobby

Download

Some strong songs on this one!! Sage Francis is definitely one of my favourite lyricists. You can find more music by him here and here.

Note: 46.007 visits :) I will treat you all when we hit the 50.000, so stay tuned for that!

1 comment:

Physix said...

Can you please post any Sage that you haven't posted already? I saw him a while back in 02 and loved it...Makeshift patriot is one intense, very truthful album. Also I want to say I am really enjoying your blog here, it is one of a few that I check constantly now. Thanks for all your effort and I hope the posts never cease.