Thursday, July 17, 2008

Various Artists - Saudade Cocomo (2008)


Genre : Hip Hop / Jazz
Release : 2008
Preview


1. Iman - Take my Hand
2. Jazz Liberatorz - Slow Down
3. The Globetraddas - Love
4. DJ Deckstream feat. Junji Chiba - Creeper
5. Valentin - Walking
6. Brown Tempo - Homeage
7. Asayake Production - Spinning a Hold
8. Bulljun - Aquarium Mood
9. Elefante Mecanico - No Te Enamores
10. Diytokion - Round Trip
11. 45 - Lost Vibes
12. Curumin - Solidao Gasolina

Download

Hi everyone. I'm new on Musical Schizophrenia and that's the first album I'm writing about here !
I'm known as "Le Brigand" and I'm from France.
Please, enjoy this great Pandeiro release (I'll share his previous one later) which comes from Japan.
Dope soulful/jazzy hot tracks ... I hope you'll love it =)
Pick up your ears on the tracks by Deckstream and Valentin ... you won't regret it !

Regards to justinkuk for providing the d/l link !


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome, and fabulous post. Merci.

Le Brigand said...

De rien :)
You're welcome.

Anonymous said...

hello
my name is so-jung lee and i'm from korea
i'm so glad because you introduce great music to me.
Best wishes and good luck to you. thank you~:)