Monday, October 6, 2008

Think Twice - Rock To This Beat (2008)


Wrong cover, I know!

Genre: Hip Hop
Release: 2008
Previews

1. Morning After Blues f. Velvet Trench Vibes
2. All I Do f. Schubert & Eternia
3. Tell Me f. Fineprint & Schubert
4. So Hard To Say Goodbye f. Manchilde
5. Supernova f. Coates
6. Back Then f. Karma
7. Do You Want Me f. Schubert
8. AJ’s Instrumental
9. Money In The Rhymebook f. Coates
10. God Bless The Childe f. Manchilde
11. Hands Clap f. Lotus & Golden Boy
12. They Don’t Know f. The 49ers
13. Piano Break
14.Do You Want Me [Reprise] f. Schubert & Tali

Download
Buy

Thanks to IndAvidual for this one!

7 comments:

shiinto said...

Hey Heaps :)
here is the final Cover from "Rock to this Beat" it's very similar but just for the rightness ;)

http://img133.imageshack.us/img133/8204/finalcoverxy2.jpg

Anonymous said...

Si : Peace out Musical Schizophrenia Crew your Blogs the Greats... man every time I come here I get inspired to work more on my Beat-JAZZ Mixing and Rime Story telling What can I Say But thanx many times and may God shine on all your righteous work.I do Procrastinate a little I must admit but it's through no lack of Love for the music more say; time work and other passions eg surfing my son's Footy....I have heaps of NICE unfinished Beats and Ideas for rimes just spill outa my mind now I will endeavor to finish one of my projects with an aim if it's good enough to appear in one of those Find Issues in the Future.It's a really good source for meaningful Hip Hop please don't change all the best in getting a publishing deal and keep up the FRESH work P.E.A.C.E A B CYa from Si (:>)

Heaps said...

That means a lot to me man, thanks!

Let me know when you finished your project and we'll see if we can get you in The Find ;)

Thanks again!

Heaps

thefindmagazine@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

link not working

ASTRO [ Jazziel ] said...

been waitin for this one...
however the link is dead like cassette tapes

Anonymous said...

appreciate all the things you'v done, btw link isnt workin

Anonymous said...

Brilliant album, thanks guys! You can get a larger album cover if you want from here: http://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/product/images/B001BZ8IZ2/sr=8-1/qid=1231194532/ref=dp_image_0?ie=UTF8&n=561956&s=music&qid=1231194532&sr=8-1