Friday, October 31, 2008

Tomorrow



Rock The Bells @ Amsterdam!! I can't wait! Gonna be the best show I've been to in a while (and maybe even the best show ever).

Expect a review of the show and a special about Rock The Bells in the next issue of The Find Magazine!

Also, my bad for the lack of posts this weekend but now you now why; tomorrow Rock The Bells and a major hangover the day after :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i went to this one in canada. the lineup did not include epmd. but had everyone listed there + tribe, rakim, meth + red, cool kids, and kidz in the hall. by far one of the best hip hop concerts that ive been to

Unknown said...

Nas, Mos Def, De La Soul and Pharcyde, together? Holly shit!

Anonymous said...

well yesterday I was in Prague on Rock the bells, but I was very disappointed, partly because Mos Def couldn't come and there was Pharoache Monch instead of him (well not my cup of tea i must say). But the most disappointment was the sound. The sound engeneers(are they called like that ? i really don't know sorry) were bunch of idiots. All I heared was just the subwoofer, couldn't hear anything else. Damn I was really angry. If there weren't De La Soul who made amazing show despite the sound it would be just waste of money. I'm really sorry that this great event ended up like that for me. Hop u guys will enjoy it more than I did ;).

Anonymous said...

De La and EPMD live on stage what u want more

Anonymous said...

@ mcjac. i have to agree. it wasn't only the sound though. it was the set changes. the set changes were such a pain. it took them at least 30 mins after each performance to get to the new one. i ended up standing for 11-12 hours that day (didn't want to give up my amazing spot lol)