.jpg)
Genre: Jazz / Hip Hop
Release: 2008
Preview
01. Backlight
02. Forest Bathing
03. Pastness
04. 2003
05. Graduation Of The Blue
06. Infancy
07. Crossroad
08. Snorkeling
09. Continue The Voyage
10. An Avenue
11. Earth Scale
12. Brand New Surf
Download
Buy
Release: 2008
Preview
01. Backlight
02. Forest Bathing
03. Pastness
04. 2003
05. Graduation Of The Blue
06. Infancy
07. Crossroad
08. Snorkeling
09. Continue The Voyage
10. An Avenue
11. Earth Scale
12. Brand New Surf
Download
Buy
Thanks to Bü for the recommendation and thanks to this blog for the link!
Jazzy Hip Hop from Japan; guess that's all I have to say!
Jazzy Hip Hop from Japan; guess that's all I have to say!



4 comments:
so dope i can wake up and sleep to this.
can someone get this on a rapidshare link?
Love it!! I absolutely love it!!
this is a great album, very relaxing, wonderful composition.
Thanks for sharing! another one I need to purchase.
Cheers,
Abe
wow this is one my fav instrumental CD's ever. and i heard alot.
Post a Comment