Wednesday, October 21, 2009

The Roots - Live 94' at the Montreux Jazz Festival





















Genre: Live Hip-Hop
Release: 1994


Disc One:

1. Intro
2. Intro 2
3. Proceed
4. Distortion To Static
5. Mellow My Man
6. Tighten Ya Cipher
7. It's Yours
8. I Remain Calm
9. dot dot dot
10. Datskat
11. Swept Away
12. Essaywhuman?!!!??!
13. Let's Dance / freestyles
14. Drum Solo
15. Piano Solo
16. Bass Solo

Disc Two:

1. Do You Want More?!!!??!
2. freestyles / bass solo


Download (@320kbps)

---> notice some people cant use the media link, but that link works fine for me, just double checked it, but if its a problem go here

Live 94' at the Montreux Jazz Festival, Switzerland


Okay, if you love the roots, and dont know about this webite, go there and enjoy many more live shows! I think this 94 show, is the perfect example of why the roots were asked to join the jazz festival, all members shine, and malik b is hella slept on. Right before the release of do you want more, this show is the best bootleg i have heard..

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I can't download it from mediafire. it says that web location is unavailable... any other hosting site?

monKey said...

the mediafire link isnt working for me, is it just me or in general?

is there another link i could use to get my hands on this!? sounds like a great show!

thankss!!!

JC said...

great post, but mediafire isn't working for me. Anyone els egetting problems?

Anonymous said...

http://www.therootslive.com/archive/show_070494.html

USE THIS LINK TO DOWNLOAD TRACKS, BUT YOU WILL HAVE TO DOWNLOAD THEM ONE BY ONE


LIKE I SAID IN THE POST, THEY HAVE LOTS OF SHOWS UP

ENJOY

ILL LOOK INTO THE MEDIAFIRE PROBLEM

Anonymous said...

The mediafire link works for me?!

The Dynamic Hamza 21® said...

Thanks for the link! I had this up on my blog awhile ago but the link went dead.I forgot it was up that Roots site.

Peace & Blessings