Genre: Hip Hop
Release: 2011
Previews
1. Red
2. FAIL
3. Dispensary Girl
4. Elements Swing ft. Herbal T
5. 2010 Til Infinity
6. Shoo Ba Doop ft. Dumbfoundead
7. Music and Liquor
8. Everything
9. Don't Need
10. Old Ways
11. Limousine
12. Two Wheels
13. Mary
14. New Crack
15. Dale Firebird - American Beer
16. Wax Goes Bananas on Shade 45
Free Download
Thanks to Chase for recommending this, it's pretty good! The fact that it's hosted by DJ "Skee" somehow makes me think it's some chopped & screwed dirty south bad hip hop, but that's just my personal prejudice when I hear 'skee skee'. With that said, check this out! Nothing very special imo, just good hip hop for your ears.
edit: Obviously, I was joking around with that random reference. Just saying before you get all sensitive and serious like that dude in the comments...
Thursday, April 7, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
dj skee has always repped los angeles california. he has nothing to do with the south. i think youre confusing his name with "SKEET SKEET SKEET". you call yourself a hiphop blog and you dont even know the lingo????? get the fuck outta here you poser.
Dude stop posing. I just said I have a personal prejudice (aka something that isn't true) with that word 'Skee(t)'. If you clicked that link you would've noticed the Ying Yang Twins quote with 'skee' in it, which is a good personification of hip hop I dislike. Hence the reference.
I just made a joke man, so stop fronting that I don't know anything about hip hop based on one joke. I never said DJ Skee is from the south, I never said he sucks and I just made a joke about a personal prejudice about a word... If you take that too serious, then maybe you should "get the fuck outta here".
Why would the word 'skee' remind you of chopped & screwed? 'Skee(t)' is slang out of Atlanta. Chopped n screwed music is out of Texas.
You spent 2 sentences 'reviewing' the Wax mixtape and 8 sentences talking about what the word 'skee' makes you think of. What the hell kind of review is that??? Do you even listen to the albums you review or just skim through it???
By the way, DJ Skee has hosted mixtapes for Jay-Z, The Game, Snoop Dogg, and Charles Hamilton. Wax has done a lot of work with Dumbfoundead and has millions of views on youtube. How have you not heard of these guys????
Lol dude stop taking it so serious man... I made a random reference/joke between the word 'skee(t)' and music I dislike. At the point of posting, somehow that reminded me of eachother. Was I serious? No. Was I trying to write an in-depth two-sentenced analysis? No. Was I claiming that I was right? No.
This isn't a review site, this is a blog to find downloads and I add a few sentences with my thoughts on it. And I'll admit it, I'm a mad random person (even the name 'Musical Schizophrenia' came up randomly). So unless you are DJ Skee or Wax yourself, don't take a random reference so serious man... I was just fooling around.
And honestly, I never heard of DJ Skee nor Wax before, no. Frankly because I rarely (read: close to never) listen to "mixtapes" and my music taste focusses on other artists, but Scrublife caught my attention and I liked it (yes, we DO listen to everything).
And please, don't come in here insulting me for not knowing DJ Skee or Wax like they are some Gods every hip hop fan should know (no offence to them)... This blog contains 2.000+ albums/artists, let's see how many of those you know....
heaps, keep doin watchu doin and dont listen to this scrub
Scrub Life BIOTCH. go suck a dick to da ballzzzz while i skeet on yo mom's eyes.
Post a Comment