Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Don't Sleep On... # 9: Hocus Pocus - Acoustic Hip Hop Quintet (2002)

Hocus Pocus is my favourite group, Jazz Hop-wise. The music and productions are perfect! Lyrics are in French (unfortunately, I prefer to understand lyrics), but because the music is that amazing, I don't really care a lot about that.
Check it out, I am sure you'll love this!



Genre: Hip Hop / Jazz / Funk / Soul
Release: 2002
Preview
01 - Malade
02 - Vip
03 - Coming Soon
04 - Camille
05 - On And On (Live)
06 - Bombastic Jazz Style (Live)
07 - Keep It Movin
08 - Malade (Live)

Download


Also make sure you check out their other albums:Hocus Pocus - Place 54 (2007)
Hocus Pocus - 73 Touches (2005)

2 comments:

born2achieve said...

this is by far the best album u have ever uploaded.....

peace out and keep 'em coming!!!

kcblogger

cool.vibe.xu said...

i bought two copies of these, that shows how much i love em