Thursday, July 10, 2008

Nujabes - Modal Scores (2008)



Genre: Jazz / Instrumental / Hip Hop
Release: 2008
Preview

01. Other Side Of Phase
02. F.I.L.O.
03. Blessing It (Remix)
04. Luv(Sic)
05. Sea Of Cloud
06. Flowers
07. Decade (Interlude)
08. Luv(Sic) Pt. 2
09. 1st. Samurai
10. Tsurugi No Mai
11. Beat Laments The World
12. Light On The Land
13. Kodama (Interlude)
14. Voice Of Autumn
15. Reflection Eternal
16. Counting Stars
17. Aruarian Dance
18. World Without Words
19. The Space Between Two World
20. Moon Strut
21. After Hanabi (Listen To My Beats)
22. Mystline (04:50)

Download Part 1
Download Part 2
Rapidshare & Mediafire, so everyone's happy!

This isn't an official release, just a collection of Nujabes-instrumentals. The music is still very great though!

Also check out Nujabes' Modal Soul.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey man,I really like your blogspot,Good Hip hop albums are abundant here, I just cannot get enough , But a problem coming up as you use Rapidshare to upload ,It seems too slow to download 'em , so if it is not so much trouble i really appreciate if you can upload with mediafire. Again,Good work man

Heaps said...

I am using Rapidshare and Mediafire. I use them randomly, so if you have a link in Rapidshare you would prefer to Mediafire, let me know and I will re-upload it :)

Just leave a comment, send me a mail or leave a message in the message in the commentbox.

Thanks for the heads up:),

Heaps

Anonymous said...

Hey Heaps, big thanks for this upload. It has some tracks on it, that another independent artist I know use as a background track - but I've never been able to find these background tracks before today, so this is a big boost to my favorite relax-tracks.
/high-five.

Skanky said...

Thanks, love this kind of style

Anonymous said...

2nd link is dead so PLEASE upload again the part 2