Friday, July 25, 2008

Sam the Kid - Beats vol. 1: Amor















Genre: Hip Hop
Release: 2002

1. Beleza
2. O Keu Kero 
3. Seducao 
4. Vem
5. Eternamente Hoje
6. Alma Gemea
7. A Fundacao 
8. Fogo Sem Chama
9. Lances
10. A Manha Seguinte
11. Ate Um Dia
12. Arrependimento 
13.Memorias 
14. Quando A Saudade Aperta
15. Eu E Tu 
16. Recaida
17. O Amor Nao Tem Fim


Sam the Kid produces an all Portuguese & Hip Hop influenced instrumentals/beats. The beats were produced using sounds from records, pornographic films, soap operas, and telephone calls. I loved the beats, I'm sure you will too. 
~Enjoy!

3 comments:

de Pina said...

Hello! Sam the Kid is one of the best producers and rappers of Portugal. I love this album and i´m waiting the volume 2:)
Good Job
Carlos from Portugal

Anonymous said...

are you in lisbon? the peace n luv guy

Soham said...

no man, i'm from LA.