Monday, July 21, 2008

Uyama Hiroto - A Son of the Sun (2008)


Genre : Hip Hop / Jazz
Release : 2008
Myspace
Preview

1. 81summer
2. Climbed Mountain
3. One Dream
4. Nightwood
5. Waltz For Life Will Reborn
6. Ribbon In The Sea
7. Port51 (Interlude)
8. Carbon Rose
9. Vison Eyes Feat. Golden Boy
10. Fly Love Song Feat. Pase Rock
11. Last Transit (Interlude)
12. Stratus
13. Walk In The Sunset
14. Color Of Jade

Download

Back to good-vibe jazzy tracks !
If you're like me, a Nujabes great fan, you have already heard about Uyama Hiroto, or at least have listened to him on Modal Soul or on the 2nd Hydeout Recordings V.A release.

THAT was the album I was waiting for to spend great holidays !
That's seriously a MUST NOT MISS album just released in Japan (16th of July) that you, Hydeout Recs fans, you have to try and buy ! We have to support some over-talented guys like Uyama Hiroto...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

do u use douban.com? the new french dude

Anonymous said...

Well no, I didn't know about Douban until you mentionned it.
(just took a look on it, it's all in chinese/japanese, no way i could be using something like this heehee)
(le brigand, posting from a place far away from home)

Anonymous said...

cool cool, cuz therez alot of resources on douban too, and an english speakin user(odd -_-) just signed up and posted stuff similar to yours.. so i just wanted to check if that is you, lol


anyways great music, keep on sharing! btw do u hav anything from DJ Tonk's ancient group called naked artz when he used to rap too...?

Anonymous said...

"We have to support some over-talented guys like Uyama Hiroto"

so you upload his music on the internet? I dont want to break it to you but those two things aren't compatible - unfortunately it's the opposite - small independent artists rely on record sales. If they can't make money then they will stop making music and then I wonder who it will be complaining there's no new Hyde Out albums?

Heaps said...

You are right about that, anonymous. But we hope people will still buy albums. Without Internet/downloads, I'd never know music like Uyama's music and would never buy the album. With our downloads we want to promote albums like these and we're sure people will sell albums like these!
If not; we would like to ask to do this.

And a recent study proofs that blogs and downloads increase the number of sales. Next to that, downloading is reality nowadays. Fighting it won't make a difference at all.

Thanks for dropping your thoughts, we appreciate it, but this is our thought on this subject.

- Heaps (And I am sure the rest of the team will share the same thoughts)

Anonymous said...

Amazing, ever since I heard him on Nujabes' hydeout collections I have been dying to hear more! Thanks so much, and I am sure I will buy this album!