Monday, July 14, 2008

Various Artists - Mellow Beats, Spirits & Wisdom (2008)


Genre: Hip Hop / Jazz / Soul
Release: 2008
Preview

01 Carlos Nino & Lil Sci - Freedom
02 SP feat. Sulai - Movin' Along
03 Lone Catalysts - Renaissance
04 Staffro - Old Soul
05 P Soup - The Blessing
06 Lone Catalysts feat. The 3rd - Destiny
07 Time Machine - On The Moon
08 B-Bop - Anticipation Of The Rhythm
09 Jazz Liberatorz feat. T Love - Force Be With You
10 Omid - Ways Of The World
11 Sound Providers - Who Am I
12 Flevans - Dumb Ballad
13 Platinum Pied Pipers feat. Rogier - 50 Ways To Leave Your Lover
14 Jazzanova - L.O.V.E. And You & I
15 Superscientifiku - Recall Math
16 Kev Brown - Can't Stay Away
17 Melomaniac feat. Melodiq - Front To Back
18 Unison - Girls Make My Hair Loose
19 Noel Zancanella - Lovely

Download
Leave a comment when you want this uploaded to Mediafire


Another great compilation of the "Mellow Beats..."-series. Compilation of jazzy and soulful hip hop; enjoy!

Other compilations:
Mellow Beats, Rhymes & Visions
Mellow Beats, Rhymes & Vibes
Jazz Thing
Beautiful Field

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi , me again, I gotta say the Mellow Beats series are pretty damningly good.I have the other two of 'em just from you, and "Beautiful Field",amazing stuff, everybody loves it .
by the way ,allow me to introduce myself,im the head of Hip Hop section of the biggest original music forum in China. We have the associator of nearly 400000 and comments over five thousand per day(say nothing of the click rate). Nevertheless , we are short of good hip hop music in my section, and the scale of crowd is still small,a majority of 'em still unaware of the real hip hop.So It's a long way to go. I have been to many blogspot, but yours are my favourite , way to go man ! here is the link of the forum : http://bbs.breezecn.com/index.php
(not sure if you can browse it)
may be we can do some interact or something, Looking forward to it .

Heaps said...

7th day:

Thanks for your comment, really appreciate it!
And the forum looks good, as far as I can read it. I would love to sign up and contribute to the forum, but unfortunately I can't read the words. It's even really hard to find out how to sign up/post topics.

Isn't there a possibility to view the forum in English? That would be much easier for me!
Please let me know! And yeah, hopefully we can interact together! But I'm sure we will find a way to!

Maybe it's easier to contact eachother by e-mail btw:
musicalschizophrenia@live.nl

Thanks,

Heaps

Anonymous said...

dope blog!

can you put this down on zshare

Anonymous said...

hei..

can you upload it on mediafire?

thx lots