Friday, August 8, 2008

The Joe Beats Experiment - Rock Indie Blues (2008)



Genre: Indie / Instrumental
Release: 2008
Preview

1. M. Ward - "Sad, Sad Song"
2. The Black Heart Procession - "When We Reach The Hill"
3. 90 Day Men / Cursive - "Exploration vs. Solution, Baby" / "Dedication To Desertion"
4. Belle, Sebastian, and Signify - "Space Boy Dream"
5. Ugly Casanova - "Ice On The Sheets"
6. Pinback / Kid Dakota - "XIY" / "Winterkill"
7. Neutral Milk Hotel - "Naomi"
8. June of 44 - "Doomsday"
9. The Minutemen / Neil Hamburger - "It's Expected I'm Gone" / "Open Ended Interview"
10. Andrew Bird - "I"
11. Deerhoof - "Panda, Panda, Panda"
12. The Make Up - "Save Yourself"
13. Songs: Ohia - "Coxcomb Red"

Download

Joe Beats of Non Prophets (= Joe Beats + Sage Francis) released this experiment; an instrumental album made by several Rock/Indie-tracks. Downloading this as we speak, but it definitely sounds interesting!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This ain't instrumental, but still quality stuff here! It's more like hiphop-remixes of indie/folk songs actually. Good ones. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

awesome album - recommended

Bogdan said...

I think the album was released in 2005 and it's called indie rock blues, if I'm not wrong.

Riekele said...

See you have this album featured on here, but not the Diverse Recourse lp from Joe Beats. One of the best instrumental hiphop there is!