For a full week I will be chilling at Mallorca (Spain)! I am not sure if I will be able to connect to Internet, but hopefully you'll understand I am not gonna focus on Internet/Musical Schizophrenia.. Beer, music, sun, edit: girls ;) and the beach/pool are my first priority! :)
This week you'll get less updates, although the other writers of the MS-Team (hopefully ;) ) will make sure that you'll still get great music, also without my own personal effort!
Anyway, have a good week and please enjoy the posts of the other writers of Musical Schizophrenia!
- Heaps
Ps) If you are bored, check out:
- The Find Magazine - Issue Zero (The first issue of our brand new magazine!)
- And check out all the other blogs I posted in my list 'I Want More: Great Blogs' .
- Or just check out our older posts; we are in the air for a few months so I am sure you slept on some other dope stuff :)



3 comments:
you forgot girls on your list of things that you will focus on ;)
Have fun and you deserve the relaxation. Peace!
isch bin der fickaaah von mallorca!!! isch bin die sau von arneaaaaaal!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WUMsqH325Zs
Post a Comment