Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Haiiro De Rossi - True Blues (2008)




















Genre : Japanese Hip Hop
Release : 2008
Preview
MySpace

1. Blues Of Blue (3:45) - Fat Jon (FIVE DEEZ)
2. Blowin’ The Jazz Away (5:23) - Prisma
3. Shade To Face feat. —– (3:56) - Fragment
4. KAIROS feat. RCP (5:01) - Mizube
5. 4007 (3:15) - Mizube
6. Blueberry or Apricot (4:22) - Olive Oil
7. Triangle feat. 72 (4:39) - Michita
8. Jam & Butter (3:23) - Prisma
9. Bird Trippin’ (4:32) - Prisma
10. Cold City Squall feat. —— (3:44) - Eccy
11. Like Stanley Turrentine (3:38) - Haruka Nakamura
12. Be #ness (4:08) - Olive Oil
13. Rachel (5:03) - Michita
14. Morning Stardust (4:37) - Himuki

Download
Buy

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

man this is the shiiit

Anonymous said...

man it is sad, that you post his album...
I am friends with him and met him personally already a few times... Damn this guy works from mon-fri 12 hours a day and still takes most of his free time to work on such a great album and he deserves that people buy his album and not download. Do you think many will buy it after they can download it for free?

Heaps said...

@ Anonymous:

I see it like this, with all respect to the artist:

- Situation 1

Nobody will know about Haiiro De Rossi, nobody can download the album, maybe 2 people will buy the album because they heard of it from a friend or have enough money anyway.

- Situation 2

10 people will download the album, 9 of them like it A LOT and 4 of them decide to buy the album because they fell in love with the music.

---

That's how I see it and that's how it is nowadays. People just don't buy music they never heard before.

So that's why Musical Schizophrenia provides downloads, so people can follow the "Listen, Appreciate, Buy-model" or whatever you want to call it.
And I don't say this to cover my ass, it's reality. I think a lot of people actually buy/support music after hearing it on MS when they never heard of it before.

Without downloads/blogs we'd still live in a world where everyone bumps the music they hear on TV while ignoring the talent like Haiiro out there.

Appreciate your opinion though :)

Thanks,

Heaps

Anonymous said...

I'm currently living on about 3 dollars a day (college student). I would gladly shell out a weeks worth of money to buy this album. Problem is since its an import the price can double the price. If the artist was getting this I still might buy it, but some middleman is getting reaping the profit.