Sunday, December 14, 2008

Shad - The Cassette Mixee (2007)



Genre: Hip Hop
Release: 2007
Preview

01. Intro (0:43)
02. Rock To It [LIVE] (4:01)
03. Freestyle Sessions [LIVE] (3:07)
04. Compromise (1:51)
05. I Don’t Like To (1:36)
06. Now a Daze (1:39)
07. Brother (Watching) (1:18)
08. Get Up (1:20)
09. Grime (1:19)
10. Videofact Rapper (3:40)
11. Where I’m at Now (3:08)
12. The Single (2:38)

Mediafire
Rapidshare

Found this on Boulanger Janice and I was REALLY excited when I found this! Shad is one of my favourite artists so it's really great that I found this mixtape with live-versions, samples of The Old Prince and some unreleased tracks.

Check it out if you like Shad, it's a great addition to The Old Prince and When This Is Over. Also don't forget to check out the interview I had with him in Issue One of The Find Magazine.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dope!

Anonymous said...

yes! i love shad!


thanks so much for this one!

Anonymous said...

thank you sooo much for this! ive been looking for tracks off this album for ages!!!