Genre: Jazz / Instrumental / Hip Hop
Release: 2007
Preview
1 Intro
2 Twisted In The Moonset
3 Tondazimu
4 Soul Scuba 95
5 Illberockin'
6 In The Middle Part. 1
7 Time Afta
8 A Quiet Cafe
9 In The Middle Part. 2
10 100 Miles Far
11 Jet Black
12 Tide
13 Song For Yuki
Download
Buy
Busy days, so this update is kinda late, but better late than never! :)
Thanks to grapo for the heads up and the link, appreciate your recommendations!



4 comments:
shinsight trio... now this... best best best... trio albums... buy the cd if you are listening to them more than once or twice... you know its good.
check undergroundhiphop.com for some cheap albums if they have some on sale... if not amazon.com, or cduniverse.com.
the best jazz hip hop album for chillin (4 out of 5)
especially check out on "time afta"
one of the best jazz album out there, could someone upload mp3 format plz?
It sounds very strange. I believed first that the original CD had some scratches on the surface and that had caused those weird rythms (like when the needle bounces on the vinyl) but I realized that that should be the point of all that stuff. If I was right that album is one of the craziest I've ever heard. Thank You for this one (and the rest too)!
Post a Comment