
Genre: Soundtrack / Jazz / Funk
Release: 2005
Preview
01 ToeJam & Earl - ToeJam Jammin'
02 Super Mario Kart - Koopa Beach
03 Mario Paint - Monkeys
04 Super Mario Sunshine - Isle Delfino
05 Earthworm Jim - Andy Asteroids
06 Chrono Trigger - Schala
07 Axelay - City Lights
08 Katamari Damacy - Katamaritaino
09 Super Mario 64 - Koopa's Theme
10 Bomberman - Bomberman
11 Zelda II: The Adventure of Link - Town Medley
12 The Legend of Zelda - Bossa De Link
13 Donkey Kong Country - Aquatic Ambience
14 Kirby's Dream Land - Green Greens
15 Maniac Mansion - Michael's Theme
16 Paperboy - Paperboy
Download
Buy
KevinCharles requested this and I have to say it's a pretty dope concept. A Jazz/Funk-band 'translated' game-soundtracks to jazz/funk-tracks.
I'm not that of a big gamer, but who doesn't love a jazzy version of Super Mario Kart's Koopa Beach?



1 comment:
This is pretty sick, man. I'm a huge fan of old games, and don't play any new ones, and this is EXACTLY my era. This music rocks pretty hard.
Post a Comment