Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Brother Ali - Truth Is Here EP (2009)



Genre: Hip Hop
Release: 2009
Preview

01. Real As Can Be 02:24
02. Philistine David 03:29
03. Little Rodney 04:28
04. Palm The Joker 02:33
05. Good Lord 04:12
06. Baby Don't Go 04:01
07. Talkin' My Shit 04:56
08. The Believers (feat. Slug) 04:48
09. Begin Here 03:23

Download

When I found this EP, I was like: No, I will wait till the official LP drops. After people telling me how great these nine tracks are, I decided to check it out anyway. I didn't regret! Some great new music by our favourite friendly giant!

Yeah, that's the reason why MS is really late with posting this :)

3 comments:

CJT said...

So good. One of my favorites out there

Willie Beaman said...

.rar file!! Can you get it as a zip file by any chance?

Anonymous said...

For the sample junkies, Begin Here samples Ahmad Jamal's Moonlight In Vermont.